Barcelona really does have it all…the endless stretches of golden sand and beach-side cafés of La Barceloneta, the colourful markets of tree-lined La Rambla, all overlooked by the lush greenery of Montjuïc hill. Peppered with a vibrant nightlife, urbanized small hills, culture, art, architecture and incredible food. This is why yoga in Barcelona definitely won't disappoint. Our retreat centre is right in the cobbled heart of the Gothic Quarter, giving you instant access to the best shops, restaurants and open squares that make the city so special.
What we give you?
· Yoga sessions everyday. One in the morning (for all levels, even beginners) and a blissfully relaxing yoga in the evening (this will include yin and some delicious myofascial release).
· Accommodation in modern Shared Twin Room. Triple, Double and Private on request.
· Healthy and generous vegetarian brunch after the class on Saturday, Sunday and
· Dinner on the first and the last night of your stay
· Guided tour around Barcelona
· Barcelona De Aire - unforgettable Spa experience at an amazingly restored Arab Bath
· A beautiful setting in a unique modernistic and newly restored space at the heart of
· All facilities in the house: kitchen, patios, chill-out areas, hammocks and showers.
· Free Wi-Fi
· Free unlimited filtered water and herbal teas
· Free time to explore and relax
· Bath towels and linen
· All yoga materials
· Time to explore, wander and discover this fascinating city
For more details please visit: www.wandertreat.com