Saturday, 23 June 2018 - Saturday, 30 June 2018
Venue and local area
Warmia is one of the finest regions in Poland in terms of its natural beauty. It’s there where nature reveals its full beauty and the clean water and air invite you to spend your free time in the wilderness. Warmia is naturally rich in forests, rivers and lakes which gives us an ideal location for lots of cool activities such as hiking, cycling or kayaking.
Kwaśne Jabłko (that translates as 'sour apple':) is a stunning farm house with a very modern twist. The house is sounded by apple trees, fields and a wee lake. You can rest under an apple tree in a hammock or set yourself for a wee adventure to discover the beauty of the local area.
They even produce their own cider which we are going to try on one of the evenings! Interestingly, in May 2015 their products were even very 'highly recommended' by the jury of the British Cider Championship.
What is included?... everything!
- Doing nothing in the sunshine, in the hammock with your favourite book
- Walks in the hills
- A bit of luxury and pure indulgence at CampSpa
IF YOU WANT TO BE MORE ACTIVE:
- Bikes to take a ride across the region
- Nordic Walking poles
- Swimming in lake - if you dare!
- You can also use badminton and volleyball
Price & how to book?
BOOKING OPENS SOON...
- Space in a twin room with en suite bathroom - ALL INCLUSIVE food, accommodation, spa day and activities (£899pp): £100 non refundable deposit to secure your spot and outstanding amount 80 days before the retreat.
- Twin room (Direct Debit): Spread the cost over 4 months using our direct debit option.
For more information click here.