online class bookings:
- Even though you’ve purchased a block of classes, we need to know what classes you want to attend therefore you must book in online for each class you wish to attend at least 5 minutes before the class starts. If you have not booked in by this time the class may be full and unfortunately you won’t be able to attend it.
- Blocks have a strict expiration date, please check it first to avoid disappointment.
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
- Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pass or you can purchase individual classes with any debit or credit card
- Early cancellations: if you have a membership or a block, class bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance only online. If you paid by class pass or a block, your class will be credited back to your account and you can use it at any time, within the expiration date on your pass/block.
- Late cancellations: Any cancellations made after this time (within 24 hours of the class start time) will not be credited back to your class or refunded.
- No-show: if you don’t cancel or if you do not turn up for the class, you won't be eligible for a refund.
flexi pass membership
- Excludes: pregnancy, kids yoga, workshops, special classes and courses and meditation with Perspective Meditation.
- Even though you’ve purchased this membership, we need to know what classes you want to attend therefore you must book in online for each class you wish to attend at least 5 minutes before the class starts. If you have not booked in by this time the class may be full and unfortunately you won’t be able to attend it.
- This membership is a minimum 6 month contract and month-to-month thereafter. You must contact us at least one month before your 6th payment to cancel the membership as otherwise direct debits will continue until you give us a month's notice.
- If you can't attend pre-booked class please remember to cancel it as there is always a waiting list. Remember that karma does exist and you may want to attend a class that is full one day too.
- This membership excludes massage, personal yoga and personal training.
- Membership can not be shared between two or more people or parent and a child.
semi-private personal training (McIntosh Process)
- The trainer will use his/her skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account your personal goals and fitness levels.
- The trainer will provide the coaching and supervision advice and your progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
- It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the programme and give 100% effort.
- You are required to arrive 5 minutes prior to a training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
- You are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
- All clients must complete a PAR-Q before commencing any exercise programme.
- Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
- You will be put on to a 12-month contract. You will be automatically charged at the same time every month.
- You can cancel the contract at any point in the 12 months with a 30 day written notice.
- The session times will remain the same throughout the length of your contract. If you want to move to a different time/group you must speak to us or email us.
- Passes are valid for use by named pass holder only and cannot be used by others.
- Please note that by purchasing any of our products you enter a legally binding contract and you are required to make all payments on time and in full.
- Once your contract has started you are signed in for all the workout times for your group. If you miss any sessions they will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- The sessions will be deemed to have started at the pre-arranged session time. Any lost time due to late arrival will not be made up at the end of the session.
- In the case of the personal trainer falling ill or being unable to instruct the session, the session will be re-arranged or covered by another teacher.
- Some sessions may be covered by different instructors who will have been advised what to teach.
- If you are on holidays or have to be away, please let us know in advance
- You will be automatically booked in for all the sessions in your group for the length of your contract.
We operate a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. For cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice or if you do not turn up for your appointment, you will be charged the full appointment fee. The sessions will be deemed to have started at the pre-arranged session time. Any lost time due to late arrival will not be made up at the end of the session.
workshops, courses and special programmes
When booking a workshop, special programme or a courses, please note that we can only provide a full refund for cancellations made more than 7 days before the event date. For any other cancellations there will be no refunds or transfers unless your place can be filled from a waiting list, in which case we will refund the fee (less a 25% admin fee). If a course or workshop is cancelled you will be offered either a credit or the option of being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to a course or workshop, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme.
Unfortunately, once booked you won’t be able to cancel your booking however if you find someone who would like to take up your place we are happy to exchange it (lass a £100 deposit fee).
Our services and classes are designed and restricted to clients over 18, unless it's otherwise stated i.e. kids yoga.
DP Wellbeing accepts all major card providers, including Visa and MasterCard.
about using our site
You agree to use our site in accordance with these terms and conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone's use and enjoyment of the site.
If you wish to make a booking, you should follow the instructions for making a booking that appear on the site. Any booking will be subject to your agreement to further terms and conditions in respect of that booking. We will notify you of the relevant terms and conditions which you will have to accept to complete your booking. You may download and print content from our site only for your private, personal and non-commercial use. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses, trojans and/or other contaminating codes. You agree to use our contact details to make only genuine enquiries and/or bookings for you or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
You will not use the site to send by e-card, email, post or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Like most other websites, during the course of any visit to the DP Wellbeing website, we use small files which are stored on your hard drive by our browser ("cookies") to monitor your use of the website. Once you have closed your browser, we do not use the information these cookies collect.
do you want to send us a letter?
If you wish to contact us via post our address is: DP Wellbeing, 33 Lawrence Street, DD5 1ES, Broughty Ferry.
DP Wellbeing Ltd takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the DP Wellbeing Ltd website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold Wandertreat Ltd responsible for any breach of security. If you currently receive marketing information from us, which you wish to cancel, please email us.
DP Wellbeing Ltd will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.
We are unable to provide medical advice and all information is used as a guideline. You must inform the trainer or the therapist of all medical conditions that may affect your ability to exercise safely or receive a treatment. Furthermore, by purchasing a a class, block of classes or a contract with us you agree to our terms and conditions and you confirm to voluntarily engage in an acceptable level of exercise or massage which has been recommended by our trainer or therapist.